- VA benefits
- education benefits through the support, promotion, and improvement of the GI bill
- mental health care
- affordable health care for all people (you’re damn right that PTSD and/or a combat-related injury are pre-existing conditions)
- smart foreign policy, which includes soft power, tactical use of special operations, considering the wisdom of advisors, AND diplomacy! It does not mean pure military force (p.s. who’s going to pay for that? and do we even have enough people signed up for it?). In other words, don’t gamble with my husband’s life and don’t treat my husband’s life as an expendable resource.
- a voice for military families
- support for spousal employment and education
- training that addresses military children’s needs in school and for their development
And so much more. So much more.
In other words, VOTE OBAMA!